Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Advisory Agency Established. The advisory agency for subdivision review as used in the Map Act shall be the Department.
(b) Authority and Duties. The advisory agency shall perform the following duties, and as further detailed in § 87.01.070 (Authority for Subdivision Decisions):
(1) Approve, conditionally approve, or disapprove Tentative Maps;
(2) Recommend to the Commission for review and action on those projects being referred to the Commission.
(3) Recommend to the Board the approval, conditional approval, or disapproval of requests for exceptions to the County’s design and improvement standards, in compliance with § 87.01.100 (Exceptions to Subdivision Standards);
(4) Recommend modifications of the requirements of this Division;
(5) Review and make recommendations concerning proposed subdivisions within incorporated cities in compliance with the Map Act when the advisory agency has elected to do so; and
(6) Perform additional duties and exercise additional authorities as specified by law and by this Division.
(Ord. 4011, passed - -2007)