Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Proceedings upon Modification or Termination. If, upon a finding under § 86.13.070 (Agreement Review), above, the Board determines to proceed with modification or termination of the development agreement, the County shall give notice to the property owner of its intention to do so. The notice shall contain the following information:
(1) The date, time, and place of the hearing;
(2) A statement as to whether or not the County proposes to modify or terminate the development agreement; and
(3) Other information which the County considers necessary to inform the property owner of the nature of the proceeding.
(b) Hearing on Modification or Termination.
(1) At the date, time, and place set for the hearing on modification or termination, the property owner shall be given an opportunity to be heard.
(2) The Board may refer the matter back to the Commission for report and recommendation.
(3) The Board may impose those conditions to the action it takes as it considers reasonable and necessary to protect the interests of the County.
(4) The decision of the Board shall be final.
(Ord. 4011, passed - -2007)