Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Action by the Director or Commission.
(1) The Director shall review and act upon a request for a Revision to an Approved Action.
(2) If the Director determines that the request requires a public hearing, the Director shall refer the request to the Commission for action.
(3) Requests to appeal the Director’s or Commission’s actions shall be filed in compliance with Chapter 86.08 (Appeals).
(b) Review Procedure.
(1) Any Minor Revision shall be processed using the Staff Review without Notice procedures.
(2) Any revision that includes an expansion of the use of up to 10,000 square feet or 25 percent of the ground area covered by the use or square footage of the structure, whichever is greater, shall be processed using the Staff Review with Notice procedures. The procedures and appeal rights of § 85.08.030 shall apply.
(3) Any revision that includes an expansion of the use greater than 25 percent of the ground area covered by the use or square footage of the structure and such expansion is greater than 10,000 square feet shall be processed using the review procedures outlined in Chapter 85.06 (Conditional Use Permit/Minor Use Permit).
(c) Review Authority. Director.
(d) Notification of Request. Notice shall be given in compliance with the same notice requirement of the original application type. However, an expansion of the use beyond 25 percent would require notice in compliance with the Minor Use Permit requirements.
(e) Findings Required. Before approving the requested revision, the review authority shall find that the findings for the original application type can still be made.
(Ord. 4011, passed - -2007; Am. Ord. 4057, passed - - 2008; Am. Ord. 4245, passed - -2014)