Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Filing Criteria.
(1) The Planning Agency may require the filing of a Certificate of Land Use Compliance as a condition of approval of any land use application.
(2) The Certificate shall reflect the information required by the Director and acknowledged by the applicant.
(3) The Director shall cause the Certificate to be filed for record with the County Recorder’s Office.
(b) Procedure. Staff review without notice.
(c) Review Authority. Director.
(d) Content. The Certificate shall:
(1) Identify the real property involved;
(2) Certify that a given use is legally authorized by the County and identify any land use application that was filed to authorize the development; and
(3) List the conditions for the development and operation of a use on the subject site including any required time limits for the termination of nonconforming uses or structures.
(Ord. 4011, passed - -2007)