Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Types of Procedures.
(1) This Development Code utilizes the following four basic procedures to review all types of applications:
(A) Public hearing;
(B) Staff review with notice;
(C) Staff review without notice; and
(D) Alternate review procedures.
(2) Chapter 85.02 (Basic Review Procedures) describes each of the six procedures and then follows with the application provisions common to each.
(b) Division 6 (Development Code Administration). Division 6 (Development Code Administration) describes each policy development application type and the provisions of this Development Code unique to that application type as well as the review authority for each. The types of policy development applications appear in the following order:
(1) Agricultural Preserves/Land Conservation Contract Actions;
(2) Amendments (e.g., Development Code and General Plan); and
(3) Specific Plan Adoption and Amendment.
(c) Application Types. Chapters 4 through 18, below describes each land use and design application type and the provisions of this Development Code unique to that application type as well as the review authority for each. The types of land use applications appear in the following order:
(1) Certificates of Land Use Compliance;
(2) Planned Development Permits;
(3) Pre-Construction Inspections;
(4) Site Plan Permits;
(5) Special Use Permits;
(6) Subdivision Sign Location Plans;
(7) Temporary Use Permits;
(8) Temporary Special Event Permits;
(9) Tenant Improvement Permits;
(10) Use Permits (Conditional and Minor); and
(11) Variances (Major and Minor).
(1) Tentative and Final Map;
(2) Parcel Maps and Minor Subdivisions;
(3) Vesting Tentative Map;
(4) Composite Development Plan;
(5) Lot Line Adjustments;
(6) Lot Mergers;
(7) Reversions to Acreage;
(8) Certificate of Subdivision Compliance;
(9) Official Maps; and
(10) Resident Initiated Mobile Home Park Conversion.
(Ord. 4011, passed - -2007)