Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Available for Review. Specific plans are adopted by the Board and shall be shown on the appropriate land use zoning district map with a Specific Plan (SP) Land Use Zoning District designation. All adopted Specific Plans are available for review at the Department and are posted on the Department web page (www.sbcounty.gov/landuseservices).
(b) Adopted Plans. The following symbols appear as a prefix on the land use zoning district maps to identify the various specific plan areas that have been adopted by the Board:
(1) Agua Mansa Industrial Corridor Specific Plan - AM
(2) Glen Helen Specific Plan - GH
(3) Kaiser Commerce Center Specific Plan - KC
(4) Hacienda at Fairview Valley Specific Plan - HF.
(5) Valley Corridor Specific Plan - VC.
(Ord. 4011, passed - -2007; Am. Ord. 4245, passed - -2014; Am. Ord. 4319, passed - -2017)