§ 82.14.070  Boundary Changes.
   An applicant may apply to FEMA for an adjustment to the designated area flood elevation and/or other designations on the FIRM.  Prior to submitting such application to FEMA, all required documents required by FEMA must be submitted to the Flood Control District for review and acknowledgment. Depending on the size, scope and specific design of a land use proposal within the County, an applicant for such proposal may be required to submit an application to FEMA for an adjustment to the area flood elevation. The Department of Public Works will determine if this FEMA application is actually required.
(Ord. 4011, passed - -2007; Am. Ord. 4163, passed - -2012)