Skip to code content (skip section selection)
This Section lists the Airport Comprehensive Land Use Plans with which development in compliance with this Chapter shall be consistent.
(a) Plans Adopted by County. Airport Comprehensive Land Use Plans have been established by the County for the following airports:
(2) Barstow - Daggett;
(3) Big Bear City;
(4) Roy Williams Airport (Hi-Desert) (Joshua Tree);
(5) Sun Hill Ranch (near Helendale); and
(6) Twentynine Palms.
(b) Plans Adopted by Other Jurisdictions. The following Airport Comprehensive Land Use Plans have been established by other jurisdictions but have impact on unincorporated areas and have been recognized by the Board by resolution.
(1) Apple Valley Airport.
(2) Cable Airport (Upland).
(3) Chino Airport.
(4) Hesperia Airport.
(5) Needles Airport.
(6) LA/Ontario International Airport.
(7) Redlands Airport.
(8) Rialto Airport.
(9) San Bernardino International Airport.
(10) Southern California Logistics Airport (Victorville).
(Ord. 4011, passed - -2007)