Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(1) Minimum Lot Size: The minimum lot size shall be 7,200 square feet. Within areas that contain significant environmental or topographic constraints, clustering of residential uses may be encouraged to preserve natural resources and mitigate environmental impacts. Maximum permitted density will be determined through the development review process, based upon environmental and infrastructure conditions.
(2) Minimum Width: 100 feet for subdivisions with parcels greater than or equal to one acre and 60 feet for subdivisions with parcels less than one acre.
(3) Minimum Depth: 100 feet for subdivisions with parcels of any size.
(1) Oak Hills/Rural Living (OH/RL) Land Use Zoning District. Side—Interior Setbacks: 15 feet.
(2) Oak Hills/Single Residential (OH/RS) Land Use Zoning District. Maximum coverage: 40 percent.
(Ord. 4204, passed - -2013)