(A)   By owners. Proceedings to revert subdivided lands to acreage may be initiated by petition of all of the owners of record of the real property within the subdivision. The petition shall be in a form prescribed by the Planning Director and County Engineer and shall contain the information required by § 23.19.003 and any additional information as required by the Planning Director and County Engineer.
   (B)   By Board of Supervisors. The Board of Supervisors, at the request of any person or on its own motion may, by resolution, initiate proceedings to revert subdivided real property to acreage. The Board of Supervisors shall direct the Planning Department to obtain the necessary information to initiate and conduct the proceedings.
(1966 Code, § 17-76) (Ord. 617, § 2(part))