Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) It shall be unlawful for an Employer or any other Person to interfere with, restrain, or deny the exercise of or the attempt to exercise, any right protected under this Article 33G .
(b) It shall be unlawful for an Employer to discharge, threaten to discharge, demote, suspend, or otherwise take adverse employment action against any Employee in retaliation for exercising rights protected under this Article 33G . Such rights include but are not limited to:
(1) the right to request a modification to the initial proposed work schedule provided under Section 3300G.4(a);
(2) the right to inform any person about an Employer's alleged violation of this Article;
(3) the right to file a complaint with the Agency alleging a violation of this Article;
(4) the right to cooperate with the Agency or other persons in the investigation or prosecution of any alleged violation of this Article;
(5) the right to oppose any policy, practice, or act that is unlawful under this Article; and
(6) the right to inform any person of his or her rights under this Article.
(Added by Ord. 241-14, File No. 141024, Eff. 1/4/2015, Oper. 7/3/2015)