Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The following chapters and index of the 2015 International Property Maintenance Code, as copyrighted by the International Code Council, Inc. shall be applicable to those buildings and structures, residential and non-residential, as if fully set forth in this article, with any additions, insertions, deletions and changes, if any, prescribed in this division.
(1) Chapter 3 General Requirements;
(2) Chapter 4 Light, Ventilation and Occupancy Limitations;
(3) Chapter 5 Plumbing Facilities and Fixture Requirements;
(4) Chapter 6 Mechanical and Electrical Requirements;
(5) Chapter 7 Fire Safety Requirements;
(6) Chapter 8 Referenced Standards; and
(B) Amendments to the International Property Maintenance Code which are adopted and published by the International Code Council, Inc., from time to time, shall be effective as to this Ordinance 105 on the effective date prescribed by the International Code Council, Inc.
(Ord. passed 12-12-17)