Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Purpose Of An Amendment: A licensee may request an amendment to the license during the calendar year term of the license for any of the following purposes:
1. Change in ownership of ten percent (10%) or more of the stock of the corporation or change in ownership which results in any party acquiring an interest which, together with that of a spouse, parent, brother, sister or child, exceeds ten percent (10%).
2. Change in the operating officer, manager, or agent of establishment.
3. Request to modify a condition(s) within the license.
4. Request to expand the permitted license area.
B. Material Required: The following application material shall be provided as part of the amendment application:
1. Change In Ownership Of Establishment: An amendment application shall be submitted with any changes to the original application. In addition, applicant shall submit all information as is required of an individual applicant in subsection 3-1-4-1B1 of this chapter, for each party who acquires an interest which, together with that of a spouse, parent, brother, sister or child, exceeds ten percent (10%).
2. Change In Corporate Officers, Operating Officer, Manager Or Agent Of Establishment: An amendment application shall be submitted with all information as is required of an individual applicant in subsection B1 of this section.
3. Request To Modify A Condition(s) Within The License: The licensee shall provide in writing the condition that is requested to be modified, the modification that is requested, and the factors that the city council should consider when determining the modification.
4. Request To Expand The Licensed Premises: The licensee shall provide in writing the plans for the expansion including the necessary building permit application, landscaping plans and all plans as requested by staff. A revised certificate of liability insurance must also be submitted showing liquor liability coverage for the expanded area.
C. Submission Time Frame: Amendment applications shall be submitted on or before thirty (30) days prior to the effective dates of any changes. (Ord. 2015-06, 7-7-2015)