10-1-7: FEES 1 :
   A.   Collection: At the time of filing a petition or request to change the zoning of any property, the petitioners shall pay to the city recorder and the city recorder shall collect for the city such fee as may be set by resolution of the city council. (1985 Code § 19-27-1)
   B.   Nonrefundable: The fee assessed by this chapter shall not be refundable regardless of the eventual disposition of the rezoning request and shall be in addition to all other fees presently in effect and payable to the city. (1985 Code § 19-27-2)



1. See also section 1-12-5 of this code for specific fees.