§ 153.251  APPEAL.
   Any applicant or other person which is dissatisfied with a decision resulting from the application, interpretation or enforcement of the provisions of this chapter may appeal that decision provided that the appeal is in writing and clearly sets forth the reasons why the appeal ought to be granted:
   (A)   Interpretations of this chapter by staff can be appealed to the Planning Commission.
   (B)   Decisions of the Planning Commission may be appealed to the City Council.
(`67 Code, § 10-17-7)  (Ord. 82-7, passed 9-27-82)