Once payment in full is received by the city for outstanding penalties and cost, the Director of Finance shall either record a notice of satisfaction or provide the property owner or financial institution a notice of satisfaction so they may record this notice with the Office of the County Recorder. Such notice of satisfaction shall cancel the city's lien.
(Ord. 2001-05, passed 7-9-01)