Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) An officer of the RCSD shall notify the owner or operator of an alarm system, or his representative, of any violation of this chapter by presenting the person found in possession of or in charge of the alarm system with a notice of violation. If the officer shall not find any person in possession or in charge of the premises, or if the person is a child or incapable of receiving the notice, the officer shall notify the owner of operator thereof by posting or attaching a notice of violation in a conspicuous place upon the premises and the person shall be bound thereby.
(B) All notices of violations, as required to be served by this section, shall be executed by the officer in duplicate. One copy shall be served upon the violator and the other copy shall be retained by the RCSD.
(C) All notices of violations shall be numbered and shall contain at least the following information:
(1) The specific violation with which the violator is charged;
(2) The name and address of the person who controls property on which the alarm is installed;
(3) The location of the violation;
(4) The signature of the officer;
(5) The badge number, if any, of the officer;
(6) The date and time of the violation.
(Ord. 2018-01, passed 5-7-2018)