Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Any person who desires to use or develop any wetland within this county, other than for the purpose of conducting the activities specified in § 156.03, shall first file an application for a permit directly with the Wetlands Board or with the Commission.
(B) The permit application shall include the following:
(1) The name and address of the applicant;
(2) A detailed description of the proposed activities;
(3) A map, drawn to an appropriate and uniform scale, showing the area of wetlands directly affected, the location of the proposed work thereon, the area of existing and proposed fill and excavation, the location, width, depth, and length of any proposed channel and disposal area, and the location of all existing and proposed structures, sewage collection and treatment facilities, utility installations, roadways, and other related appurtenances or facilities, including those on adjacent uplands;
(4) A description of the type of equipment to be used and the means of equipment access to the activity site;
(5) The names and addresses of owners of record of adjacent land and known claimants of water rights in or adjacent to the wetland of whom the applicant has notice;
(6) An estimate of cost;
(7) The primary purpose of the project;
(8) Any secondary purposes of the project, including further projects;
(9) The public benefit to be derived from the proposed project;
(10) A complete description of measures to be taken during and after the alteration to reduce detrimental offsite effects;
(11) The completion date of the proposed work, project, or structure; and
(12) Such additional materials and documentation as the Wetlands Board may require.
(C) A nonrefundable processing fee shall accompany each permit application. The fee shall be set by resolution of the Board of Supervisors for the county with due regard for the services to be rendered, including the time, skill, and administrator’s expense involved. All fees currently in effect shall be continued until modified or changed.
(Ord. passed 6-14-1984) Penalty, see § 156.99