Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Board of Commissioners shall have its regular meetings in accordance with the following schedule:
(1) On the second Tuesday of each month, there shall be a meeting at 6:00 p.m. (the “Regular Meeting”).
(2) On the fourth Tuesday of each month, there shall be a regular meeting at 6:00 p.m. (the “Regular Meeting”).
(3) The regular meetings shall take place in the Commission chambers on the first floor, all in Richmond City Hall, 239 West Main Street, Richmond, Kentucky.
(4) On the third Tuesday of each month, there shall be a meeting at 9:30 a.m. (the "Workshop Meeting").
(5) The Workshop Meetings shall take place in the conference room on the first floor in Richmond City Hall, 239 West Main Street, Richmond, Kentucky.
(B) At each regular meeting of the Board the order of business shall be as follows:
(1) Calling the roll.
(2) Reading and acting upon the minutes of the previous meeting.
(3) Considering and acting upon the matters listed or referred to upon the docket prepared in advance by the City Manager.
(4) Other business.
(C) Provided, however, by consent of the Board this order may be departed from at any time.
(‘79 Code, § 2-17) (Ord. CO-1, passed 1-6-70; Am. Ord. 01-05, passed 4-2-01; Am. Ord. 03-01, passed 1-8-03; Am. Ord. 10-04, passed 4-27-10; Am. Ord. 11-01, passed 1-18-11; Am. Ord. 11-12, passed 3-22-11; Am. Ord. 13-14, passed 5-28-13; Am. Ord. 13-15, passed 5-28- 13; Am. Ord. 15-02, passed 2-10-15)
Commission plan; duties of mayor and commission, see KRS 83A.140 Legislative body of city with commission plan, see KRS 83A.030