Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The Park and Recreation Board shall:
1. Have general policy-making, planning, and administrative power over all municipal parks, subject to the provisions of this Charter and appropriations of Council;
2. Accept financial and land donations for park or recreational purposes, subject to the approval of the majority of members elected or appointed to Council;
3. Promulgate rules, regulations, and policies, which shall be subject to the approval of the majority of members elected or appointed to Council;
4. Consult with the Planning Commission on all matters of mutual interest;
5. Have such other powers and duties as may be conferred upon it by Council.
(Approved by voters November 3, 2020.)