Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Hard surface drives shall not cover the width of a lot or lots in excess of the following formula:
(1) Lot width of 50 feet or less;
Width of lot x 33% = Width of drive
(2) Lot width in excess of 50 feet;
Width of lot x 33% = minus width of lot x 15% = width of drive
(b) The Board of Zoning and Building Appeals shall review drives as follows:
(1) Any in excess of permitted coverage areas as specified by subsections (a)(1) and (a)(2).
(2) Any drives on cul-de-sac or bubble lots.
(3) Any drives in which the hard surface driveway will extend into the area of the front yard setback between the dwelling unit living space and the street line. (i.e. horseshoe driveways and the like)
(4) Any drives, as determined necessary by the Building Inspector.
(Ord. 12-1990. Passed 4-24-90.)