EDITOR'S NOTE: The City contracts for the services of an engineer or firm of engineers, designated the City Engineer, on a job-by-job basis.There are no sections in Chapter 250. This chapter has been established to provide a place for cross references and any future legislation.
   Improvements in home rule cities – see M.PC.L.A. § 117.4d
   Architects, professional engineers and land surveyors - see M.C.L.A. §§ 339.2001 et seq.