Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(1) Notice of violation. Any owner or operator of any vehicle parked in a space designated for vehicles for handicapped persons in violation of this chapter shall, in addition to other relief as the law may afford, be subject to the notice of violation provisions of § 10.99 of this code
(2) Fine. Any owner or operator of a vehicle found guilty of violating the provisions of this chapter shall be fined $100 in addition to any costs or charges connected with removal or storage of any vehicle, authorized pursuant to state law or otherwise by this code.
(1980 Code, § 20.522)
(B) Vehicles for sale or repair, construction or maintenance equipment, trailers and motor homes. Violations of § 74.06 shall be subject to the following enforcement provisions.
(1) A notice of violation shall be issued to the owner of the offending vehicle subject to fines in the sum of:
(a) Twenty-five dollars for violation of § 74.06(A), (B), (C), (D) and (F); and
(b) Fifty dollars for violation of § 74.06(E).
(2) Within 48 hours of service of the notice of violation, the owner shall remove the vehicle to a lawful parking or the subject vehicle shall be towed at the owner’s expense to a lawful parking location or storage facility.
(3) The vehicle shall be released to the owner upon payment of the reasonable expenses of towing and storage.
(1980 Code, § 20.511)
(Ord. 9007, passed 2-17-2004; Ord. 9031, passed 1-24-2005)