After obtaining a valid zoning certificate in accordance with Section 1262.02, the following uses are permitted in the I Institutional District:
   (a)   Accessory structures;
   (b)   Churches or other places of worship;
   (c)   Museums (non-profit);
   (d)   Parks or playgrounds;
   (e)   Public or governmental buildings owned or operated by public agencies;
   (f)   Public schools, elementary and high, and private schools having a curriculum similar to a public school.
(Ord. 540-89.  Passed 2-14-89; Ord. 1010-11.  Passed 4-11-11.)