(A)   Additional regulations.  After proclamation of a civil emergency, the Town Council may also in the interest of the public safety and welfare make any or all of the following orders:
      (1)   Order the closing of all retail liquor stores;
      (2)   Order the closing of all taverns;
      (3)   Order the closing of all private clubs or portions thereof wherein the consumption of intoxicating liquor and/or beer is permitted.
      (4)   Order the discontinuance of the sale of beer;
      (5)   Order the discontinuance of selling, distributing or giving away gasoline or other liquid flammable or combustible products in any container other than a gasoline tank properly affixed to a motor vehicle;
      (6)   Order the closing of gasoline stations and other establishments, the chief activity of which is the sale, distribution or dispensing of liquid flammable or combustible products;
      (7)   Order the discontinuance of selling, distributing, dispensing or giving away of firearms and/or ammunition;
      (8)   Issue such other orders as are imminently necessary for the protection of life and property.
   (B)   Emergency powers. During the period of a declared state of emergency, the Town Council shall have the power to invoke any or all of the following provisions:
      (1)   Alcoholic beverages. No person shall consume any alcoholic beverages in a public street or place which is publicly owned, or in any motor vehicle driven or parked thereon, which is within a duly designated restricted area;
      (2)   Weapons. No person shall carry or possess any rock, bottle, club, brick or weapon, who uses or intends to use the same unlawfully against the person or property of another;
      (3)   Incendiary missiles. No person shall make, carry, possess or use any type of “Molotov Cocktail,” gasoline or petroleum base fire bomb or other incendiary missile;
      (4)   Restricted areas. No person shall enter any area designated by the Town Council as a restricted area unless in the performance of official duties or with written permission from the Board of Trustees or their duly designated representative, or such person shall prove residence therein.
(Ord. 59, passed 2-25-70)  Penalty, see § 10.99