Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Information Included: All applications for licenses shall be made in writing to the city license administrator and shall include a copy of the sales tax certificate as required herein. The application shall include:
1. The name of the person or persons requesting a license.
2. The name of the business.
3. The type of license desired, indicating the business, calling, trade or profession to be performed, practiced or carried on.
4. The place where such business, calling, trade or profession is to be carried on, giving the street number, if such business, calling, trade or profession is to be carried on in any building or enclosure.
5. The application shall also state any other matter as required by city.
B. Records Retained: The city license administrator shall keep records of all license applications (whether approved or denied), for a period specified by the retention schedules established by the state division of archives and records. (Ord. 2008-001, 2008)