(A)   Conditional use permits granted by this section shall be temporary in nature and shall be granted to a designated person who resides at a residential address. They are not transferable from person to person or from address to address.
   (B)   Applications for home occupation conditional use permits shall be filed with the Building Department, together with the filing fee of $200. The application shall be forwarded to the Zoning Commission for a public hearing. All hearings shall be at public meetings of the Zoning Commission. Legal notice of all hearings shall be given as required for petitions for rezoning, variances and other conditional uses. Upon approval at its hearing, the Zoning Commission shall make findings of fact and recommendations to the City Commission.
(Ord. 576, passed 5-27-1997)