Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) An applicant may submit an application for valet operations permit application for a short term usage as described below; however, a complete application must be submitted not less than 14 calendar days prior to the requested event date, except in cases of a demonstrated hardship.
(B) A temporary valet permit may be issued in the following instance where:
(1) The event is held at a commercial or nonresidential facility only such as a grand opening of a retail facility or special event;
(2) The term of the permit is not more than a 72-hour period;
(3) Only three permits may be issued during a 12-month period;
(4) Proof of insurance must be provided as prescribed herein naming the city and others, where applicable, as additional insured(s);
(5) Payment of a temporary permit per diem fee of $100 fee each day of the permitted term; and
(6) Compliance with all other applicable requirements of this chapter, including, but not limited to, payment for ramping and storage if on city-owned property or public right-of-way as described herein.
(C) A temporary valet permit may be issued at the discretion of the City Manager.
(Ord. 2019-22, passed 1-22-19)