Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Air Park Advisory Board shall elect a Chairman and Vice-Chairman from the membership, adopt rules and regulations for the conduct of its meetings, and keep permanent minutes of all meetings.
(B) The Board shall continually study and review the following, making reports and recommendations to the City Commission as appropriate.
(1) Any action that will affect the air park and its relationship to the health, welfare, and safety of the citizens of the city.
(2) Any changes in the air park operating procedures and use of any facilities thereon.
(3) The leasing of air park property for aviation or nonaviation purposes including, but not limited to, the location of the activity, the service provided, cost of facilities, construction, investment, and the like, and the compensation to be paid into the air park trust fund.
(4) The change in any air park leases including, but not limited to, changes in ownership, stock transfers, corporation organization, and the like.
(5) Periodical review of the standards for the air park and monitor all commercial activities on the air park.
(6) The use of air park property for any purpose.
('58 Code, § 2.38) (Ord. 66-48, passed 5-16-66; Am. Ord. 67-11, passed 11-14-66)