Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Applicants for a license to operate as a mobile vendor must file with the Chief of Police a sworn application in writing, on a form to be provided, correctly containing the following information:
(1) Full name of applicant;
(2) Address of applicant (legal and local);
(3) A brief description of the nature of the business and the goods to be sold and in the case of products of orchard or farm, whether produced or grown by the applicant;
(4) If employed, the name and address of the employer, together with credentials establishing the exact relationship;
(5) The length of time for which the right to do business is desired;
(6) Birth date, height, weight, color of eyes, hair and fingerprints;
(7) A brief description of the vehicle to be used, including the make, model, year and current registration number, if applicable;
(8) Date of issuance of driver’s license and number thereof, if applicable;
(9) Whether applicant has ever been convicted of any crime, and, if so, the nature thereof, and penalties therefrom.
(b) Concurrent therewith, applicant shall pay a fee of ten dollars ($10.00) per individual vendor unit or vehicle to compensate for the costs incident to the issuance thereof.
(c) Upon compliance with the foregoing such license shall forthwith be issued to applicant, which shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of issuance.
(Ord. 16-84. Passed 7-23-84.)