Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Prior to issuance of a certificate of occupancy, a signed landscape certificate of completion shall be submitted to the development services department on a form prescribed by the department that shall include the following information and documentation:
1. Project information sheet that contains:
(b) Project name;
(c) Project applicant name, telephone, and mailing address;
(d) Project address and location; and
(e) Property owner name, telephone, and mailing address;
2. Certification by either the signer of the landscape design plan, the signer of the irrigation design plan, or the licensed landscape contractor that the landscape project has been installed per the approved landscape documentation package;
(a) Where there have been significant changes made in the field during construction, these "as built" or record drawings shall be included with the certification;
(b) A diagram of the irrigation plan showing hydrozones shall be kept with the irrigation controller for subsequent management purposes.
3. Irrigation scheduling parameters used to set the controller (see section 10-6-9 of this chapter);
4. Landscape and irrigation maintenance schedule (see section 10-6-9 of this chapter);
5. Irrigation audit report (see section 10-6-10 of this chapter); and
6. Soil analysis report, if not submitted with landscape documentation package, and documentation verifying implementation of soil report recommendations (see section 10-6-5 of this chapter).
(B) The project applicant shall:
1. Submit the signed certificate of completion to the city (development services department) for review;
2. Ensure that copies of the approved certificate of completion are submitted to the local water purveyor and property owner or his or her designee.
(C) The city shall:
1. Receive the signed certificate of completion from the project applicant;
2. Approve or deny the certificate of completion. If the certificate of completion is denied, the city shall provide information to the project applicant regarding reapplication, appeal, or other assistance. (Ord. 1675, 11-24-2015)