Skip to code content (skip section selection)
After the effective date of this chapter, no mobile home park shall be established except in conformity with the requirements below:
(A) Every mobile home park shall, at a minimum, conform to the requirements of:
(1) An Act to Provide for, License and Regulate Mobile Homes and Mobile Home Parks (ILCS Ch. 210, Act 115), and as amended; and
(2) Rules and Regulations for Mobile Home Parks, Illinois Department of Public Health, and as amended.
(B) Every mobile home park shall conform to the following requirements:
(1) Minimum lot area. No mobile home park shall be located on a tract less than two acres in area.
(2) Minimum dimensions. No mobile home park shall be developed on a tract less than 250 feet in both width and depth.
(3) Minimum setbacks. No part of a mobile home or other structure in any mobile home park shall be situated closer than 25 feet to any lot line of the park.
(4) Maximum height. No structure in any mobile home park shall be more than 35 feet in height.
(Ord. O-2014-06, passed 8-11-14)