Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The Designated Department, working in conjunction with other City departments, agencies and Community Referral Agencies, as necessary, shall be authorized to:
(1) Establish written procedures to implement the First Source Jobs Policy;
(2) Compile and maintain the First Source Registry;
(4) Approve Community Referral Agencies;
(5) Compile and administer all applications, agreements, forms and other documentation necessary to comply with the provisions of this Chapter;
(6) Make determinations in writing, as to whether Beneficiaries are in compliance with the provisions of this Chapter;
(7) Make determinations as to whether any penalties for noncompliance are appropriate;
(8) Review and report on the First Source Jobs Policy; and
(9) Carry out any other duties as necessary to implement the provisions of this Chapter.
Amended, Bill No. 160129 (approved September 6, 2016).