Skip to code content (skip section selection)
In this Section the following definitions shall apply:
(1) Reasonably competitive shall mean a price no greater than ten percent (10%) higher than the price at which a comparable product may be purchased.
(2) Recycled Material shall mean material which has been separated from the regular solid waste stream and, after processing, returned to the economic mainstream in the form of raw materials or products, but shall specifically exclude internally generated scrap commonly returned to manufacturing processes such as home scrap and mill broke.
(3) Alternative Fuel shall mean any fuel other than gasoline, diesel, and other substantially petroleum-based fuels that is less polluting than gasoline or diesel fuel. Alternative Fuel shall include, but is not limited to, natural gas and electricity.
(4) Alternative Fuel Vehicle shall mean any motor vehicle powered by alternative fuels.
(5) Hybrid-Electric Vehicle shall mean any motor vehicle having an on-board internal combustion engine attached to an electric generator, which results in increased fuel economy.
(6) Polystyrene Foam shall mean blown polystyrene and expanded and extruded polystyrene foams, including Styrofoam and Thermocol. 103
Added, Bill No. 160110-A (approved June 7, 2016), effective January 1, 2017.