Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(1) Any person violating the provisions of this ordinance shall upon conviction for a first offense pay a fine of one hundred dollars ($100) and/or be imprisoned for no less than ten (10) days, as well as pay all court costs.
(2) Any person found guilty of violating the provisions of this ordinance for a second time shall pay a two hundred dollar ($200) fine and/or be imprisoned for no less than twenty (20) days, plus all court costs.
(3) For the third and each subsequent violation of this ordinance, the penalty shall be a three hundred dollar ($300) fine and/or imprisonment of no less than thirty (30) days and no more than ninety (90) days, plus all court costs.
(4) Any fine or costs imposed by the court shall be entered as a judgement against the violator.
(5) In the event that the Court exercises its discretion to fine rather than incarcerate a person found to have violated this ordinance, the Court shall order that the fine be paid within ten (10) days, and that the failure to pay such a fine within that period will result in incarceration for at least ten (10) days.