Skip to code content (skip section selection)
In this Chapter the following definitions shall apply:
(1) Illicit sex or sexual immorality shall mean:
(a) Human genitals in a state of sexual stimulation or arousal;
(b) Acts of human masturbation, sexual intercourse, or sodomy;
(c) Fondling or other erotic touching of human genitals, pubic region, buttocks, or female breast.
(2) Nude or partially denuded figures shall mean:
(a) Less than completely and opaquely covered:
(.1) human genitals;
(.2) pubic region;
(.3) buttocks; and
(.4) female breast below a point immediately above the top of the areola; or
(b) Human male genitals in a discernibly turgid state, even if completely and opaquely covered.
(3) Publication or material shall mean any book, pocketbook, pamphlet or magazine or any similar material.
(4) Objectionable publications and materials shall include those items which depict illicit sex or sexual immorality or nude or partially denuded figures.
(5) Person shall mean a natural person, partnership or corporation. Whenever used in a clause describing or imposing a penalty, the term "person" as applied to a partnership shall mean the partners or members thereof, and as applied to a corporation, shall mean the officers thereof.
(6) Minor shall mean any person seventeen (17) years of age, or younger.