Skip to code content (skip section selection)
By November 1 of each year, the Managing Director or his or her representative shall provide the following information in a report to the Mayor and the President of City Council, with a copy to the Chief Clerk of City Council:
(1) Which colleges and universities have complied with the address certification requirement of Section 9-2802;
(2) Which colleges and universities have complied with the vehicle certification requirement of Section 9-2804;
(3) A listing of the numbers and types of violations of the provisions referenced in Section 10-1802 and Title 12, The Traffic Code for which violation notices were served on students in the Educational Housing District in the 12 month period between October 1 of the preceding year and September 30 of the current year, segregated by the school attended by such students; and
(4) A listing of all buildings at which three or more violations of the provisions referenced in Section 10-1802 have occurred in the 12 month period between October 1 of the preceding year and September 30 of the current year;
(5) A listing of all buildings for which application has been made in the 12 month period between October 1 of the preceding year and September 30 of the current year for certification of inspection by the Department of Licenses and Inspection under subsection 9-3902(1)(a) in order to obtain or renew a multi-family dwelling license. Such listing shall identify the buildings inspected by the Department and the buildings for which certification has been provided. In connection with buildings that have been inspected, but for which certification has not been issued, the listing shall include a description of the violations of Building Construction and Occupancy Code requirements that prevented certification and a description of the actions that must be taken by the owner of the structure to obtain certification; 1145
Amended, Bill No. 140856 (approved December 19, 2014), effective July 1, 2015.
Added, Bill No. 020484 (approved October 16, 2002).