Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(1) Owners of affordable housing properties shall provide to each of the following at least 12-months' written notice of their intent to take a protected action to:
(a) The Director of Planning and Development; and
(b) The City Councilmember for the Council district in which the affordable housing property is located.
(2) This notice shall include:
(a) The address of the affordable housing property;
(b) The name, address, and phone number of the owner;
(c) The name, address, phone number, and email address of the owner's designated contact person; and
(d) A description of the protected action to be taken and its intended date.
(3) The notice shall be in writing and mailed by certified mail, return receipt requested.
(4) This notice shall be in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other notices required by law.
(5) Owners of affordable housing properties shall provide to each of the parties named in subsection 7-203(1) at least 130 days' written notice of their intent to sell, convey, or otherwise transfer an affordable housing property, except if
(a) The owner of the affordable housing property has already provided, within the previous 12 months, a notice of intent to take a protected action for that property; or
(b) The recipient of the property sale, conveyance, or transfer records a Long Term Affordability Indenture.