Skip to code content (skip section selection)
SECTION PM-904 CHRONIC NON-COMPLIANT OWNER 365
PM-904.1 Chronic Non-Compliant Owners. Any person who violates one or more provision of the PM Code designated in this Section PM-904.1 with respect to a residential property on separate days, at a frequency set forth in Section PM-904.2, shall, in addition to the underlying PM Code violations, be considered a Chronic Non- Compliant Owner, subject to a separate penalty for such offense as set forth in Section A-601. Each Chronic Non-Compliant Owner violation, after the first, shall constitute a separate offense.
2. Section PM-507 (Storm Drainage);
3. PM Code Chapter 8 (Special Controls in Designated Areas); and
4. PM Code Chapter 9 (Additional Special Requirements).
PM-904.2 Frequency of Violations. Violations at the following frequencies shall render a person a Chronic Non- Compliant Owner, as set forth in Section PM-904.1.
1. Six occasions of violation within a two-year period; or
2. Three occasions of violation within a two-year period, provided that, with respect to each such violation, the violation is not remedied within 30 days of provision of, nor an appeal pending regarding, the initial notice of violation.
Added, Bill No. 160365-A (approved October 19, 2016).