Skip to code content (skip section selection)
SECTION A-907 ZONING FEES 268
1. No permit fees shall be required of any person applying for a use registration permit for a family day care or group day care, as defined in Title 14 ; and
2. No fee shall be required of any person filing an appeal to the Zoning Board of Adjustment, pursuant to Section 14-303, from a decision of the Department of Licenses and Inspections denying a use registration permit for family day care or group day care, as defined in Title 14 . Notwithstanding the foregoing exception, Zoning Board of Adjustment fees shall be required to be paid for accelerated hearings, administrative review and reposting of notices of hearing, pursuant to A-907.1.2.
A-907.1.1 Permit fees: The schedule of fees for permits that are issued pursuant to the requirements of Title 14 shall be as follows:
1. Zoning Permits:
New construction of one- or two-family dwelling . . . . . $150
New construction of structure other than one- or two-family dwellings . . . . . $500
Zoning revisions to lots containing existing one- or two-family dwellings . . . . . $40
Zoning revisions to all other parcels equal to or less than 30,000 square feet . . . . . $200
Zoning revisions to all other parcels greater than 30,000 square feet . . . . . $500
Complete demolition of all structures on a parcel . . . . . $50
2. Use Registration Permits:
For each use in new construction and for each use change in an existing structure . . . . . $150
3. Accessory sign permit . . . . . $200
4. Non-accessory (outdoor advertising) sign permit . . . . . $315
5. Preliminary zoning permit review or conditional zoning approval . . . . . $350
6. Additional fee where floor area and height bonuses are applied pursuant to Section 14-702 . . . . . $200 per bonus
A-907.1.2 Zoning Board of Adjustment fees: The fees for matters that are taken before the Board pursuant to Section 14-303 and regulations promulgated thereto shall be as follows:
1. For properties containing an existing one- or two-family dwelling only . . . . . $125
2. For any property not included in subsection 1 . . . . . $300
3. For each accelerated hearing before the Board, in addition to the fee specified in 1 or 2 above . . . . . $750
4. Fees under 1, 2, and 3 above are per property.
5. The maximum accelerated hearing fee for simultaneous hearings resulting from multiple permit applications shall be two thousand two hundred fifty dollars ($2,250).
6. An accelerated hearing shall be scheduled by the Zoning Board at the first available date. 270
7. To request a Zoning Board of Adjustment administrative review, as provided by Zoning Board regulations . . . . . $200
8. For a reposting of notices of Zoning Board of Adjustment hearings . . . . . $65
A-907.1.3 Administrative services fees: The fees for the review or approval of documents by the Department that are required pursuant to local or state law shall be as follows: 271
1. Certification of Zoning District Classification . . . . . $110
2. Application for a "Certification Statement" required for transfer of real estate pursuant to Pennsylvania Act 652 of 1961 . . . . . $110
3. For certification that a permit is not required . . . . . $30
Amended, Bill No. 140944 (approved March 10, 2015).
Added, Bill No. 120897 (approved January 14, 2013).
Subsection 4 deleted, Bill No. 120774-A (approved January 14, 2013).