Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Applicants. An application for nomination of a landmark may only be submitted by the owner of record of the nominated landmark.
(b) Application Requirements. An application for nomination shall be filed with the Village Manager on a form provided by the Village Manager and shall, at a minimum, include the following information and specifications for a landmark:
(1) The name and address of the applicant and owner of record.
(2) The legal description and common street address of the property.
(3) A written statement describing the structure, building, or site and setting forth reasons in support of the proposed designation, including a list of significant exterior architectural features that should be protected.
(4) Written documentation and evidence establishing that the applicant is the current owner of record of the nominated property and consents to the proposed landmark designation. Such documentation or evidence of record ownership shall include the most recent available title policy in the name of the applicant or other evidence of record ownership acceptable to the Village Manager.
(5) An overall site plan and photographs of the landmark and a front, side, and rear elevation drawing.
(6) Such other relevant information as requested by the Village Manager or the Commission.
(Ord. 2005-01. Passed 1-10-05.)