Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Permit Required.
(1) Unless otherwise exempted pursuant to this chapter, prior to engaging in any land disturbance activity relative to a parcel of property which is one acre or more in area, a site development permit shall be obtained from the Village.
(2) No land owner or land operator shall receive any of the building, grading or other land development permits required for land disturbance activities of one acre or more without first meeting the requirements of this chapter.
(b) Application Requirements.
(1) Unless specifically excluded by this chapter, any land owner or operator desiring a permit for a land disturbance activity shall submit to the Village a site development permit application.
(2) Unless otherwise exempted by this chapter, said permit application must be accompanied by the following in order that the permit application be considered: a storm water management concept plan and a maintenance agreement.
(3) The storm water management concept plan shall be prepared by a licensed professional engineer and shall meet the requirements of Section 1470.09.
(c) Application Procedure. Applications for a site development permit must be accompanied by four sets of plans submitted to the Building Commissioner.
(Ord. 2008-06. Passed 2-25-08.)