Any person desiring to install, repair or replace a culvert in any public drainage ditch shall make application for a permit thereof to, and on a form supplied by, the Village's Public Works Department.  Such application shall describe the location of the property, the location of the culvert to be installed, repaired or replaced, and the size, type and depth of the culvert.  The Village's Public Works Department shall inspect the premises and determine the proper size, type and depth of the culvert, and thereafter issue or deny said permit in accordance with its findings.
(Ord. 1992-48.  Passed 9-28-92; Ord. 2008-23.  Passed 7-14-08.)