Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) The City Council shall review applications to fill vacancies in the following boards and commissions in May of each year:
(1) Human Relations Commission (Chapter 2.22)
(2) Public Art Commission (Chapter 2.18)
(3) Utilities Advisory Commission (Chapter 2.23)
(b) The City Council shall review applications to fill vacancies in the following boards and commissions in December of each year:
(1) Architectural Review Board (Chapter 2.21)
(2) Historic Resources Board (Chapter 2.27)
(3) Parks and Recreation Commission (Chapter 2.25)
(4) Planning and Transportation Commission (Chapter 2.20)
(c) The City Council shall fill vacancies in all other boards and commissions in May or December of each year, at its discretion.
(d) The City Council may fill mid- term vacancies during the next regularly scheduled recruitment for the board or commission or may hold a special recruitment, at its discretion. Special recruitments shall be subject to the requirements of Section 2.16.060.
(Ord. 5498 § 3, 2020: Ord. 5354 § 2, 2015: Ord. 5311 § 2, 2015: Ord. 5208 § 3, 2013)