Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Real estate, political, construction and/or commercial but only if the agricultural items are produced on the premises and are sold on the premises with the condition that a business permit has been legally issued for said agricultural-related business.
(B) Additional requirements are as follows.
(1) No sign shall have less than a minimum setback of five feet from any property line.
(2) No permanent sign shall have a face larger than 40 square feet.
(3) No sign shall exceed 30 feet in height.
(4) When computing the face area of an on-premises sign, the measurement thereof shall be as outlined in this chapter.
(5) There shall be no limit to the number of political signs allowed except that such signs are to be separated a minimum 20 feet apart to other signs to avoid visual clutter.
(Ord. 2016-07A, passed 8-9-2016)