Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The application for the permit to make any excavation or opening within the right-of-way of any of the streets, alleys or public highways of the city shall be made to the City Inspector in the forms provided and required by the City Inspector.
(B) The application for permit shall, at a minimum, contain:
(1) The name, address, telephone number and name of contact person of the applicant;
(2) State clearly the name of the street or highway in which the excavation is proposed;
(3) Accurately identify the exact location where the excavation will be made;
(4) Describe in detail the purpose of the excavation and the length, width and depth of the excavation to be made; and
(5) Require that the applicant provide photographs of the exact location where the excavation will be made.
(Ord. 2005-01, passed 2-15-2005)