Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) A person desiring to conduct a home occupation in a district where the use is permitted shall first apply to the Building Official for a permit. The application shall be on a form prepared by the Building Official and shall include but not be limited to the following information:
(1) Name of applicant;
(2) Location of residence wherein the home occupation, if approved, will be conducted;
(3) Total floor area of the first floor of the residence;
(4) Area of rooms to be utilized in the conduct of the home occupation;
(5) A sketch showing the floor plan and the area to be utilized for the conduct of the home occupation;
(6) The nature of the home occupation sought to be approved; and
(7) The days and hours of operation.
(B) Upon compliance with the procedures specified in division (A) above of this section, the Building Official shall issue a permit for the home occupation. Any home occupation permit may be revoked by the Building Official at any time when it has been determined that the home occupation has become a public nuisance.
(2000 Code, § 66-1012) (Ord. 75-01, passed 7-14-1975) Penalty, see § 157.999