The Town Council, upon recommendation of the Planning and Zoning Board, shall have the authority to vary from the strictest application of the land development codes only within the adult entertainment district and only if an applicant can produce expert testimony that demonstrates that lot, structure, parking, landscaping, signage, buffering, yard or other physical code provisions cannot be met for the land zoned for adult entertainment uses.
(2000 Code, § 66-550)  (Ord. 97-01, passed 3-11-1997)  Penalty, see § 157.999