§ 99.07  APPEAL.
   Any person aggrieved by the requirements of this  chapter may seek an administrative appeal to the City Manager. Any person aggrieved by a final decision issued under this chapter by the city, may seek relief in any court of competent jurisdiction as provided by the laws of the state.
(Ord. 2008-61, passed 11-20-08)