Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Packaging and labeling - No tobacco retailer shall sell any tobacco product to any person unless such product:
(1) Is sold in the original manufacturer’s packaging intended for sale; and
(2) Conforms to all applicable federal labeling requirements.
(B) Display of price - The price of each tobacco product offered for sale shall be clearly and conspicuously displayed to indicate the price of the product.
(C) Prohibition of tobacco coupons and discounts - No tobacco retailer shall:
(1) Honor or redeem, or offer to honor or redeem, a coupon to allow a person to purchase a tobacco product for less than the full retail price;
(2) Sell any tobacco product to a person through a multiple-package discount or otherwise provide any such product to a consumer for less than the full retail price in consideration for the purchase of any tobacco product or any other item; or
(3) Provide any free or discounted item to a person in consideration for the purchase of any tobacco product.
(D) Minimum package size for little cigars and cigars - No tobacco retailer shall sell to a person:
(1) Any little cigar unless it is sold in a package of at least 20 little cigars, or any cigar unless it is sold in a package of at least six cigars; or
(2) The restriction in subsection (D)(l) shall not be a cigar that has a price of at least $5 per cigar, including all applicable taxes and fees.
(Ord. No. 2973)